May 06. 2021, 08:31 PM [Tooniversal v5.6.0]
- The Welcome Valley district has been reworked to more closely resemble its Toontown Online counterpart.
- The Cattlelog item delivery and gift delivery system has been completely reworked! Deliveries should be more stable now.
- Item deliveries now only take up to a minute, compared to hour long waits!
- The options page in the Shticker Book has been slightly updated.
- Reworked invasion display on the District Page!
- Added missing 60 FPS animations to all in-game characters.
- The elevator timer is no longer reset if a Toon hops off more than once.
- Removed some words from the chat blacklist.
- Added some words to the chat blacklist.
- Silly Meter sounds are no longer extraordinary loud.
- The Day and Night cycle is now limited to Toon states only.
- Text scrolling is now smoother on the group panel.
- Guild leaders can now disband their Guild by leaving the Guild.
- New messages are now available to tell you exactly why your Cog Summon has failed.
- Rewriting a Toon now temporarily moves your Toon into a different area as to not bother others rewriting their Toon.
- In case a screenshot fails to save, a message will now pop up on the screen telling you why.
- We've temporarily disabled the News Page as it is undergoing renovation.
- Fixed the Lost Central wandering Toon dialog!
- Fixed an error in Field Office cutscenes.
- Display regions are no longer left on the screen after opening kart and fishing pages.
- Fixed the "Avoid the Skulls" laser minigame finishing other laser minigames.
- Fixed a potential crash with trampolines.
- Resolved a few issues with weather.
- Flower bean combinations will now disappear correctly from the screen after closing the dialog.
- Fixed crash when trying to play Field Office games in Peaceful Park.
- Resolved an issue with Toon eyes.
- We've moved a stray treasure in the Estate to a more fitting location.
- We've fixed some edge cases with item recovery ToonTasks.
- Fixed problem allowing Toons to leave the tutorial using the Guild Panel.