June 23. 2021, 10:16 AM [Tooniversal v5.6.1]
- Teleport access changes now propagate instantaneously in the Sticker Book.
- New Spin-related SpeedChat phrases have been added!
- Improved virtual machine detection (less false positives to be expected)
- Street maps now work properly in Welcome Valley.
- Rewritten holiday NPC system to work with Welcome Valley.
- Teleporting to a shop while in Welcome Valley brings you to the corresponding Welcome Valley shop.
- The Cog Gallery has been re-implemented!
- Re-implemented the Silly Meter backend server code!
- Adjusted the scale of icons on the special vendor GUI.
- Lawbot Field Offices now have proper difficulties set in Peaceful Park.
- Treasures now appear properly in Toontown Central, Welcome Valley.
- Localized the "All" word in the Inventory.
- Temporary teleport access is now properly taken away after temporarily being granted during holidays.
- Fixed the 'Back to Cog HQ' button in Cog Facilities.
- Fixed issue that disabled keys such as Shift.
- Fixed estate house not appearing if a Toon doesn't own it.
- Fixed some typos causing experience multipliers for holidays to not be applied correctly.
- Fixed some issues with the Silly Meter in Welcome Valley.
- Ticket icon will no longer look too big on special vendors.
- Fixed district page not refreshing upon opening Sticker Book.