October 22. 2021, 11:24 PM [5.7.2]
- The District Bonus system has received several improvements. You can now view detailed information about the current bonus by clicking on the button on the Districts page. When logging into the game, you will be notified if a bonus is currently active. Players online when the bonus starts, ends, or changes will also be notified. The Double Trophy Credit bonus has been changed to Triple Trophy Credit. The C.F.O., C.J., and C.E.O. will now give improved rewards during their respective bonus. Finally, a new bonus has been added called Building Bash. The Building Bash bonus will make Cog Buildings spawn slightly more often, and increases the multipliers you get while inside buildings.
- The population thresholds for Districts have been adjusted. It now take 20 Toons for Ideal, 80 for Busy, and 150 for Full.
- Throw and Squirt SOS cards can now do knockback damage.
- Slightly buffed the 3 and 4 star Throw and Squirt SOS cards.
- You can now see the value of an SOS right on it's card.
- Several improvements and fixes have been made in the Toontorial.
- The Chat Log's default size and position have been slightly modified. Remember, you can adjust these yourself by dragging to move, and holding+right clicking to resize!
- Fixed an issue preventing you from teleporting to a friend that was in a Busy District.
- A few issues related to incorrect Gag Multipliers have been fixed.
- You should no longer be able to lose clothing or accessories when sending them to the closet from your mailbox.
- District Bonuses should now change at the top of the hour like originally intended.