August 22. 2019, 03:41 AM [Tooniversal v4.5.2]
- Parties are back, we are still working on a few more final fixes however they should now be up and running!
- The Regular Bosses have been tweaked, they will now go up to a max of level 12 for the cog rounds.
- The CFO will no longer jump in the regular round of CFO.
- The Megacorp CFO will jump less often.
- The goons have been nerfed, you can now get a 50% chance of getting 2x the treasures each goon you disable.
- The Megacorp VP is now more buffed. It will take 200 damage to defeat rather than 100.
- The Safe will take longer to appear on the CFO's head.
- Shipyard Street will now have more cogs.
- Add back the Retro Make-A-Toon.
- Micky and Minnie are no longer in-game, F in the chat... Professor Pete and Professor Sweet have taken over as the new mascots.
- Many other tweaks including getting ready for Spin and Bowling.
- Fixed a mailbox crash.
- Fixed a tutorial bug where you couldn't walk up to Toontorial Tom.
- Fixed a strange typo in the catalog.
- Fixed a teleportation bug.
- Interrupted area attacks should no longer cause Toon damage.
- Resolved a District reset with Parties.