April 27. 2019, 08:53 PM [Tooniversal v4.0.0]
- New Donald's Dock taskline has been added to Tooniversal! Meet Wheezy Wise and his hilarious tasks!
- You can now specify a reason for which you are reporting a player using the report system!
- Toons now stand on the Lost Central Trolley instead of sit on them.
- Revamped Donald's Dreamland theme song!
- Translated the new Toontown Central tasks into German.
- Added Retro Mode! Enjoy the choice between using the old and the new Pick-a-Toon screen!
- Added the new 2013 Pick-a-Toon screen.
- Improved the old Pick-a-Toon screen.
- Closed some discrepancies between the English and the German localizations.
- Changed the Hedgehog word placeholder text to 'purr', 'whistle' and 'snuffle'.
- Updated whitelist and blacklist!
- Reverted to the old Toontown Online loading screen, a new loading screen is in the works.
- Fixed the first task of Donald's Dock: the gag choice task.
- Fixed a crash with the day-night cycle system.
- Fixed Raceway Ridge's street textures.
- Fixed the Minnie's Melodyland alley model.
- Fixed the Street section in SpeedChat.
- Fixed ignoring and reporting yourself.
- Fixed a trolley crash.
- Resolved 'file not mounted' error message during boot-up.
- Resolved a crash with the Street Map.
- Typing chat is no longer allowed while customizing controls.
- Fixed a Toontorial crash that occurs on exit.
- Resolved a district crash upon removing a Toon from the battle that never threw a Gag.
- Fixed Minnie/Mickey's name being visible before coming out of the Toon Hall door in the Toontorial.
- Fixed a Toontorial battle district crash.
- Fixed gifting people who haven't logged in since the Trunk update.