May 05. 2019, 08:12 PM [Tooniversal v4.0.2]
- Added a new Estate Street: Fairview Drive! Make your way to Fairview Drive through the new House in your Estate, bring your friends!
- Added HQ Officers to Banter Boulevard!
- Added Inventory Loadout feature: save your favorite loadouts in the Gag Shop!
- Improved German translation.
- Added a new Steel Blue color to Make-a-Toon.
- Allow group leaders to merge with another Boarding Group.
- You can now exit the Rewrite Shop.
- Added Retro Mode help button into the Options Page, explaining what the Retro Mode does.
- Fixed inventory scaling issue introduced by the new Spin gag track.
- Fixed the Cog nametag style in the German translation.
- Fixed GUI issues in the SOS page.
- Fixed the new Retro Mode MAT not being used properly in the Rewrite Shop.
- Fixed message duplicates in the Chat Log.
- Resolved a report district crash.
- Invasion icon on the District Page is now correct.
- Fixed Trap XP not being given when somebody else lures the Cog into your trap.
- Fixed Lure XP not being given in certain cases.
- Fixed cross district estate teleportation.
- Improved Rewrite Shop code: fixed security issue that could allow anyone to choose any name they choose, without name approval.