July 11. 2020, 09:44 PM [Tooniversal v5.2.10]
- We've rewritten the Tooniversal Launcher from the ground up!
- ALL Linux systems newer than Ubuntu 18.04 are now supported! Tested on Debian, Manjaro, MX Linux and Ubuntu!
- We've completely revamped the Welcome Valley system. Goofy Speedway is now available in Welcome Valley!
- A lot of new German translations are now available!
- It is now possible to plant the Toon Unity Statue with only 2 pink jellybeans instead of 8!
- We've adjusted the 3-star and 4-star Trap SOS's damage!
- Fixed various issues with the Mac Launcher.
- Choosing the German Language properly is now possible in the launcher.
- Fixed Cog Battle movies not playing sometimes!
- Fixed a settings-related crash on startup.
- Fixed a crash when trying to play Toon animations.
- Fixed a crash with Nametag colors.
- Codes no longer count as redeemed if your mailbox is full while redeeming a code.
- Rewriting a toon no longer deletes the clothes you were wearing.
- Fixed a display issue with Cog Boss statistics.
- Fixed Double Boss Rewards day text in the Shticker Book.
- Resolved a few Fireworks crashes!
- Resolved a district reset issue in the Rewrite Shop.
- Resolved a district reset issue with the Cog Radar.
- Resolved crashes related to boarding parties and furniture items.