May 21. 2019, 08:10 PM [Tooniversal v4.1.1]
- Our Megacorp CJ is now ready! Stock up on Gags and teach his Honorable Blindness a lesson!
- Hedgehogs now have proper chat garblers!
- Our Staff Toons now roam the various neighborhoods of Toontown!
- Changed the Playground Picker currency to Silly Tokens!
- Lowered Playground Picker prices.
- Added Pressbot tab to the Disguise Page.
- New NPC Transformation unites are now available!
- Our Staff members can now transfer Toons between accounts!
- Fixed a bug where you can't select a gag track to train past Trap.
- All explosions now have the same sound pitch.
- Fixed playing content pack exclusive music.
- Fixed a Mailbox crash in Fairview Drive.
- Silly Token unites no longer appear in the CFO.
- Fixed full closet check.
- Fixed Hedgehog eyelashes.
- Fixed some issues with the weather system.
- Fixed the Shutterbug's antennas not showing from the backside.
- Capitalize "Flunky" in the Cog's tutorial dialog.
- Re-added Donald Duck into his boat in Donald's Dock!
- Fixed a crash related to neighborhood and party title texts.
- Fixed shadow displacement for wandering characters in neighborhoods.
- Fixed a crash that happens after you leave an area after interacting with a quest giver NPC.
- Show friendly error message when trying to log in with expired authentication details.
- Fixed a Country Club client crash.
- Fixed an estate crash that happens while leaving an Estate.
- Fixed the Wheezy Wise quest loop.
- Moved the Megacorp CJ elevator to the statue.
- Increased the cost of Beta Keys, and increased the Silly Token cap.