November 10. 2020, 10:12 AM [Tooniversal v5.4.7]
- Added Cigar Smoke, Song and Dance, as well as Re-Org to Cogs that were planned to have those attacks in Toontown Online!
- The clothing is now spinned on the closet's gifting user interface to make it easier to see.
- Cogs now spawn in Nightlight Nook once again.
- Restored the correct trunk behavior from Toontown Online.
- Added the ability to use Street M.A.P.S. on any street so you can see the percentage of the Cogs on that street!
- Restored behavior from Toontown Online that would automatically adjust the difficulty in the Lawbot C.J. and the Bossbot C.E.O. boss battles.
- Some Neighborhood NPC dialogues have been tweaked.
- The Cheesy Effect unite is now purely cosmetic instead of permanent.
- Fixed weather behavior oddities.
- Restore the volume of the run sound after running into a battle, so that it doesn't remain too quiet for the rest of the session.
- Fixed some incorrect Cog attack stats.
- Fixed the Jungle Vines progress panel.
- The rainbow effect is no longer applied in Make-a-Toon when rewriting a Toon.
- Fixed treasure chest bug in Treasure Dive.
- Playing another Trolley minigame after Toon Escape will no longer result in the inability to move.
- Fixed typo in the Chocolate Bar Pack name.