April 18. 2020, 01:10 AM [Tooniversal v5.0.6]
- Added new April Fools tasks!
- Welcome Valley has been reimplemented, bringing it closer to its TTO equivalent.
- Your Toon's coordinates now appear in screenshots.
- Updated the nametag page to actually show fonts and colors.
- Various improvements have been made to the Photos Shticker Book page.
- Fixed several issues with Welcome Valley.
- Fixed crash in Pressboot HQ.
- Melville no longer floats in the air in Pressboot HQ.
- Fixed knockback rounding in battles!
- Fixed the gag experience multiplier in Cog buildings.
- Fixed a few issues with the Ride the Trolley toontask.
- Accepting new friends should now work properly.
- Fixed a bug during April Toons which would permanently reset your Toon's appearence if you visited a Toon Tailor.
- Fixed incorrect jellybean count in the Cattlelog.
- Fixed a few misc issues with Streets.
- Resolved a district reset related to Cog battles.
- Resolved a client crash related to the weather system.
- Laff points should no longer fluctuate as much between ToonTasks.
- The gag multiplier shows correctly during the second Cog battle round in the CEO.
- Fixed the Toon detail panel that was broken by the Welcome Valley update.
- Removed fire SOS cards from the VP. You will still be able to use cards that you've gathered previously.