April 28. 2020, 08:49 PM [Tooniversal v5.1.2]
- ALL Toon Buildings can now be taken over by Cogs! Previously, quite a few buildings were inaccessible to Cogs, but it is now possible to create a true "Cogtown!"
- Match Jaymo has been improved! It is now possible to get a Group Perfect (Improv) cutscene in Match Jaymo.
- Continuous Cog Invasions are now available in certain Hotspot Districts!
- Your Doodles will now appear in your friends' estates!
- Per popular demand, we've removed the click delay from Toon dialogues!
- Reworked the Display Mode (Fullscreen/Windowed/Borderless Windowed) settings. There should be less issues with this implementation.
- Replaced the Toonado warning sound effect with a 3D gushing wind sound effect.
- Improved feedback on SOS scavenger hunt rewards!
- Both Bank and Jar jellybeans will now be checked when teleporting to ToonTask NPCs.
- Chat whispers are now blacklist checked.
- The number of skips left is now always shown during skippable Cog battle victory cutscenes.
- Gag XP multipliers and merit multipliers now show properly in the Leveling book page!
- Some Toons stuck on the first task might find themselves completing their current ToonTask.
- Jaymo's animations have been improved in Match Jaymo!
- Fixed the infamous broken Cog Building bug!
- Fixed a grammatical error in one ToonTask.
- Fixed some Lawbot Field Office bugs.
- Fixed sleep crash upon Toon deletion.
- Fixed the Clarabelle button warping the Toon.
- Fixed Cog flying animations being weird at times.
- Fixed Toon Escape!
- Fixed guild online/offline whispers not appearing when privacy setting is set to "Anyone".
- Fixed loading screen flickering upon game startup.
- Fixed a rare Fishing crash.
- Fixed various bugs with the Rewrite Shop induced by sleeping during Toon rewriting.
- It is no longer possible to spam Cattlelog purchases (this would introduce further issues).
- Holiday-exclusive NPCs will now disappear after the holiday ends, and will automatically reappear if the holiday begins again.