June 05. 2020, 03:31 AM [Tooniversal v5.2.5]
- Fix some problems related to task progress and laff.
- Fix some issues with the Screenshots Page in the book.
- Fix Cog attack damage not displaying correctly on the Cog panels.
- Fix custom control settings not being read if custom controls are turned off.
- Potential fix for glitches involving ignore panel, staff toon panel, and other similar panels.
- Fix behavior of Cog HQ population amounts on the Districts Page.
- Fix CEO Golfing.
- Fix Cog Gallery frame.
- Fix several issues with Field Offices.
- Fix Estates freezing after logging out at an Estate.
- Potentially fix the damage of Piano.
- New model for Pressbot Cog Buildings.
- Trunks can no longer be gifted because they are gender specific furniture items.
- Move Next and Back buttons on Pick-A-Toon so they're not covered on lower resolutions.
- Reduce volume of Sellbot HQ lobby door.
- Increase battle time to 35 seconds.
- Lower Bowling Cheesy Effect volume.
- Lower spawn rate for Field Offices.
- Options button position now adjusts in more situations so it won't be covered up.
- Add some text to Caged NPC in VP during the Pie Round.
- Add some new Toon Tips.
- Remove some mentions of Silly Sweets.
- Add message when obtaining a Crate Key.
- Make Nametags clickable in battles.
- Move vote count text on Reward Panel so it doesn't overlap the Spin XP earned in the battle.
- Reposition Doodles on Doodle Panels so their feet don't hang off the panel in some cases.